Neuhoff district is a 14-acre campus along the Cumberland River. The former meat packing plant – an assortment of old pink buildings in the North Nashville neighborhood of East Germantown – was first built in 1906 and continued expanding until 1950. It closed in 1977.
In 2021, the adaptive re-use of an existing, six-story building began. The 167,000-square-foot former meat processing plant renovation consists of a mixed-use property, including: offices, an expansive food hall, gym, and retail with an outdoor plaza.